Code of conduct
Code Of Conduct
The purpose of CODE OF CONDUCT is to serve as a guide to directors and senior management of the company to move on the principles of ethics, integrity and transparency and to set up standards for implementation of Corporate Governance. It is applicable to all directors and senior management of the company. It is expected that all concerned would :
- Act honestly and use their powers of office, in good faith and in the best interest of the company.
- Dedicate sufficient time, energy and attention to the company to ensure diligent performance of their duties towards office.
- Ensure the confidentiality of information gathered and proper use of information in the best interests of the company and not for personal gain.
- Enhance shareholders value that govern their rights and disclose them all relevant aspects of company's business.
- Not engage in conduct likely to bring discredit to the company.
- Ensure adequacy of systems and controls to protect company's assets and property and its efficient use for business purposes and not for personal gain.
- Report the suspected violations of this code to the chairman of the board or audit committee.
- Make full disclosure to the board of any transaction that they reasonably expect, could give rise to actual conflict of interest.
- Not to accept gifts from the person or firms who deal with the company where the gift is being made in order to influence directors or managers, which could create conflict of interest.
- Affirm the compliance with the code on annual basis and to submit annual report carrying declaration to this effect signed by CEO of the company.
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulation including insider-trading guidelines issued by SEBI.